Administrator / Team Administration Assistant who has excellent administrative, organisational, time-management and communications skills with an eye for detail and a logical and analytical mind is required for a well-established company based in Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, Scotland.
LOCATION: Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Team Administration Assistant who has excellent administrative, organisational, time-management and communications skills with an eye for detail and a logical and analytical mind.
Working as the Administrator / Team Administration Assistant you will provide a high-quality general administrative support function to the HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environment and Quality) Team.
As the Administrator / Team Administration Assistant you will have a varied workload from maintaining paper and computer-based records and filing systems, producing correspondence, documents and reports, process invoices, order stationary and manage incoming and outgoing mail.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Administrator / Team Administration Assistant will include:
• Establish and promote best practices in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the HSEQ Department
• Resolve internal and external customer enquiries, referring those that you are unable to resolve to the HSEQ Manager
• Maintain accurate paper and computer-based records and filing systems
• Maintain HSEQ and Training related registers and documentation e.g. Document Registers, Incident Registers, Employee Feedback Reports, HSEQ KPI Register, Audits, deviations, and other HSEQT registers
• Assist the HSEQ Manager and HSEQ team members in implementing, maintaining, and evaluating the HSEQ Integrated Management System
• Produce correspondence, documents, reports and presentations
• Undertake purchasing/financial duties as required, for example, processing invoices, requisitioning stationary/equipment and tracking costs related to HSEQ and training
• Process incoming and outgoing mail
• Participate in, and positively promote the HSEQ Culture
• Attend and engage fully in any learning and development activities that are deemed appropriate by HSEQ Manager
• Carry out all work in accordance with health and safety and any other legal requirements
• Participate in team/business meetings as necessary
• Participate and engage fully in improvement review processes and constantly work to improve your individual, HSEQ team and the company’s performance to help prevent harm to workers, property, the environment, the general public and improve the efficiency of the internal process
• Coordinate arrangements relating to training courses/ travel and accommodation
• Intermediate (minimum) skill level or equivalent in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
• English & Maths, academic achievement
• Demonstrable knowledge of HSE regulations would be advantageous
• Experience within the construction or utilities industry would be advantageous
• Previous administrational experience would be advantageous
• Organisational awareness
• Time Management and prioritisation
• Critical thinking seeking relevant information
• Mental flexibility and ability to learn
• Driving change and improvement
• Digital fluency and cybersecurity literacy
• Team working skills
• Able to work under pressure and deliver results to a defined deadline
• Logical and analytical
• Can-do attitude, self-motivated
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P9994
Full-Time, Permanent Admin Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.