My Four Wheels
My Four Wheels are one of the most trusted and fastest growing driving school in the UK with 200 driving instructors currently on the road and hundreds in our training programme who will be hitting the roads shortly.
There is currently a record number of learner drivers who need teaching due to test centre backlogs due to covid. In the last 12 months our Driving Instructors hourly rates have increased on average by £3 per hour due to the high demand. Additionally, over 70% of our Driving Instructors have waiting lists, some as long as 6 months. There has never been a better time to become a driving instructor.
Becoming a Driving Instructor has many benefits, these include –
- A car – Get your very own dual controlled car to teach in (See images and videos at the bottom of the advert)
- Be your own boss – work the hours which suit you (Monday to Sunday – 7am to 7pm)
- Excellent pay – £30k – £35k per year working 34 hours per week and £20k – 25k per year working 25 hours per week
- Work from home – you will be teaching learner drivers local to where you live
- The enjoyment of teaching people one of the most important life skills
Is becoming a Driving Instructor the right career choice for you?
- Are you reliable?
- Are you punctual?
- Are you patient?
- do you have good customer service skills?
- do you enjoy working with new people?
If you answered yes to all the above, then this could be the new career choice for you. Anyone can become a Driving Instructor, recently we have recruited people from the following industries –
- Driving industry (HGV driver, delivery driver, van driver, LGV driver and bus driver).
- Finance industry (finance manager, accountant, analysts, supervisor and director).
- IT industry (IT support, cyber security, web designer, engineers and web developer).
- Health industry (care assistant, care manager, care trainers, doctors and nurses).
- Education industry (teacher, teaching assistant, admin officer, personal assistant and lecturer).
Full training is provided and is conducted as local to you as possible. Not only are our pass rates way above the industry average, but we also refund all of your training fees back when you work with us.
To apply become a Driving Instructor, you must meet the following criteria –
- Have held a full UK driving licence (or approved foreign licence) for at least 2 1/2 years
- Have not been banned from driving in the last 4 years
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence.
Additional information:Employment type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.