Head of Risk & Compliance – Kilmarnock (Hybrid Working) –
Competitive salary + benefits
Are you an experienced Senior Manager from a risk and compliance or Operations environment looking to make the next step in your career? Are you passionate about leading and developing people?
As Head of Risk and Compliance, you will be collaborating closely with all key stakeholders across the business to maintain a strong risk and compliance culture within a strict regulatory framework whilst supporting the business to deliver consistent, customer-focused outcomes.
You will be responsible for leading and motivating your direct reports and team, developing risk expertise, and driving the compliance culture across the UK operation. Reporting directly to the Director of Risk & Compliance for Europe.
What will the day-to-day look like?
– Overseeing UK compliance for the business, ensuring an effective “second line of defence” is in place within the heavily regulated industry
– Tying in with the European compliance function
– Building strong relationships across the business and working in tandem with the operations function regularly
– Leading and motivating a small team of direct reports
– Acting as a key leader within the business
– Driving a compliance-focused culture across the UK operation
What experience do I need?
– Strong stakeholder Management skills with excellent communication skills
– Extensive experience in a risk/compliance environment in a leadership position
– A strong understanding of Compliance issues impacting consumer credit or general financial services
– Significant relevant experience at a regulated financial institution
– Demonstratable risk management expertise and credibility at a senior level
– Experience within a compliance and risk environment relevant to FCA guidelines
Interested in hearing more? Excellent salary and competitive benefits package. Apply today with an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, get in touch with Alistair Dickson at [email protected] or on 077661 44847.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.