Head of Risk & Compliance – Kilmarnock (Hybrid Working) –
Salary – £70,000 – £80,000
– Are you an experienced Senior Manager from a risk and compliance or Operations environment looking to make the next step in your career?
– Are you passionate about leading and developing people?
As Head of Risk and Compliance, you will be collaborating closely with all key stakeholders across the business to maintain a strong risk and compliance culture within a strict regulatory framework whilst supporting the business to deliver consistent, customer-focused outcomes.
You will be responsible for leading and motivating your direct reports and team, developing risk expertise and driving the compliance culture across the UK operation. Reporting directly to the Director of Risk & Compliance for Europe.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
– Strong stakeholder management skills with excellent communication skills
– Extensive experience in a risk/compliance environment
– A good understanding of the compliance issues impacting consumer credit or general financial services
– Significant relevant experience at a regulated financial institution
– Demonstrable risk management expertise and credibility at a senior level
– Project management skills
Interested? Excellent salary and competitive benefits package. To find out more, get in touch with me:
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.