In Technology Group Limited
Infrastructure IT Team Lead£28,000 – £32,000Kilmarnock/Office-based
My client is a Managed Service Provider that has been well-established in Scotland for over 35+ years and has garnered over 250 clients and amassed a team of over 70 tech lovers. They are leading the way for Scottish independent MSPs and wins many awards in the cupboard you can see the only way they’re going is up! The team are looking to hire a keen Infrastructure Engineer looking to lead their own team.
- Mentoring a team of 4/6 Infrastructure Engineers
- Support your team’s development.
- Support your team with their projects.
- Deal with escalations from your team
- 3rd line support with tickets and projects
- Windows Server
- Office 365
- Networking – LAN/WAN
- VLANS/Wireless Technologies
- Exposed to an MSP environment.
- 33 Days paid holidays.
- Company pension
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Sick pay
- Profit share for every employee!
If you’re interested in hearing more or would like to apply – then hit apply now. If you have any questions, you can reach me on 0141. 674. 8511. or @ Darcey . obyrne @ intechnologygroup . com.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.