My long established client is looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer to join their growing team and help shape the next phase their business. Supporting over 200 customers across Scotland, mainly throughout Ayrshire and Glasgow, the company specialise not only in keeping business technology working, but helping their customers to get more from their IT set-up. The role will be based at their office in Dundonald.
Due to continuing expansion they require someone who can hit the ground running with previous experience in an IT Support environment, and capable of handling typical calls regarding desktop, server or network support.
- Resolving support calls and emails in a professional manner in line with service level agreements
- Field support – full UK driving licence is essential
- Updating support and documentation systems with ticket details
- Performing remote maintenance and keeping logs updated
- Setting up new devices and systems
- Based at our office in Dundonald
- Staggered 8-hour shifts between 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- Participate in on call and out of hours rota
- You will be educated to at least HND or equivalent in a computing subject.
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Desktops; Microsoft 365 products; VoIP; Networking, VPN and Remote Access systems; Centrally Managed Security Software
- Experience of IT support in a multi-customer environment
- Ability to demonstrate your passion and enthusiasm for Technical support.
- Able to work under pressure and be able to use your initiative as well as working collaboratively as part of a team.
- Ability to confidently talk customers through issues on the phone
- Ability to multitask and prioritise multiple support cases
- Confident to work alone at a customer site
- UK driving license
Alongside a competitive salary depending on experience, they offer fantastic training and development opportunities to allow for future progression, as well as great benefits to include Gym membership, Health Insurance and Pension. Please get in touch today with your CV.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.