Staff Nurse required in Kilmarnockl paying up to £20.00 per hour depending on experience
Full time or Part Time hours available
24, 36 or 48 hour contracts available
Uk qualified applications only!
This state of the art Nursing home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to join their team who pride themselves on the exceptional standards of care provided and development of the sucessful nurses career. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with dementia, Physical Disabilites and Younger Adults care being the main provided. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
They pride themselves on providing a high level of personalised care, so therefore as the successful candidate you will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
• Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
• Wound management
• Administering oxygen
• Putting together treatment plans
• Overseeing a team of care assistants
• Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
• Free training
• Free uniform
• Career development & progression opportunities
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Pension scheme
• Profit share scheme
• Holiday & travel discounts
• Retail discounts
• Vehicle benefits
• Childcare vouchers
• Personal group hospital plan
Staff Nurse Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.