About the role
CAFE TEAM LEADER
Being a Team Leader in our Cafes is all about creating a rewarding work environment by given the opportunity to make a difference in someone’s day, every day.
Never a late night , you can finally have a career in hospitality with the work-life balance you were looking for! Because our business is growing, we can offer you job security and the opportunity to develop your career alongside us.
If you’re looking for a career in hospitality where you can make a difference by delivering phenomenal standards and store growth and are passionate about creating an exceptional workplace for all your team, this is the role for you!
You will be responsible for
- Motivating, supporting, and developing your cafe team to deliver exceptional customer service
- Supporting your General Manager and deputising when needed
- Coaching your cafe team to smash weekly targets
- Striving to always do better for your guests
- Knowing your Cafe Menu – being prepared to check and challenge all food and drink
- Upselling the delicious menu extras and driving your team to do the same
- Encouraging your guests to provide their valued feedback
- Helping your team to make sure your Cafe stays clean, safe and legally compliant
You will need
- To be 18 years of age or older
- Some practical work experience in Cafes, Fast Food, Restaurants, Pubs etc
- Experience leading or coaching a small team
- To be warm and engaging both with your team and your customers
- To have a positive attitude with a passion for customer service
- To be someone who thrives in a branded business, with set menus, food specs, etc.
- The ability to coordinate multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- To be an excellent communicator
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
What’s in it for you
Alongside a fantastic work life balance , we offer excellent benefits that help make The Cafe a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to:
- Colleague Clubcard after 3 months service – 10% increasing to 15% after every pay day for a four-day period, off most purchases at Tesco
- Retirement savings plan
- Life Assurance
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases, treats for the family, eating out and utility bills for the home
- Uniform provided
- Holiday starting at 28 days (Including Bank Holidays)
- Colleague Discounts: Click here to read more about the benefits we have available for our colleagues.
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.